Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

All about me

So, blogging isn't something I have not really done, so this is all new to me,  and I think I am
going to give it a fair shot. My name is Abbey, and I am officially a senior at Oakland University! I study political science and international relations for my major, and writing and rhetoric for my minor. I am taking the LSAT in June (yikes!) and am beginning the law school application process shortly after that! If I am not studying, or working on campus, or at my other job at a local tanning salon, usually I am visiting friends, running, or just enjoying time with my family (mom, dad, sister, and pets of course). My family and friends are who I spend most of my time with, I enjoy traveling, or going on random road trips with them! I have recently acquired a taste for running, and traveling. Lately, I have gone on random trips across the United States just because I can, and hope to make some trips out of the country in the very near future.

I am busy all the time (and I love it), but love being able to hang out with my friends on campus. My favorite college experience is definitely living on campus; our on campus life is the best! http://www.oakland.edu/housing. There are so many opportunities and advantages to it, but we will get to that throughout the summer with my various blogs. Working for Oakland University’s housing program has been the highlight of my college career so far. I have been a member of various programs here like the Night Watch Program, a Resident Assistant for the resident halls, and now a housing ambassador!

There ya’ have it, a little about me, and some of the things I will be blogging about this summer on another adventure at Oakland University, follow me, and get the scoop about the awesome experiences and opportunities here!

1 comment:

  1. Where is the best place you have traveled to in the US?

    ReplyDelete